How to become a member?
TWGPAM members are organizations dedicated to promoting the group?s purpose. Membership prerequisites are as follows:
- Dédicate to the group’s purpose.
- Practical ability to perform PMA, arthritis including
- personnel trained in PMA (generally including a radiologist, a forensic pathologist, and a radiographer)
- equipment necessary to perform PMA, including regular access to a CT scanner or other imaging modality.
- Willingness to participate in multicenter studies and share data on PMA.
- Participation of a representative of each member at TWGPAM meetings.
Organizations unable to perform PMA (e.g., private companies) can become associated members. They are not required to be able to perform PMA or participate in studies. They share the remaining membership rights and obligations but have no control over research data or its evaluation and publication.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please send an email to our secretary by using the following form: Contact form